BMW WITH THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON?
CAN YOU DRIVE YOUR
- BMW is known as luxury vehicles and popular for high performance.
- Take proper care of it to avoid the damages arising in the engine.
- When the check engine light illuminates, it signals something is wrong.
- Check engine light can be an indicator for a large number of issues.
If the check engine comes on, inspect the BMW as soon as possible.
- Check engine light may come on and stay on or it may be flashing.
- If the check engine light is not flashing, then you can drive for a short time.
FLASHING VERSUS NON-FLASHING ILLUMINATED CHECK ENGINE LIGHT
- If the check engine light is flashing, then it is most likely a serious issue.
- If the car has poor performance, pull over it safely to a mechanic.
Loose, damaged or missing gas cap
Faulty head gasket
Damaged oxygen sensor
REASONS YOUR VEHICLE’S CHECK ENGINE LIGHT MIGHT BE ON
Malfunctioning spark plugs
Low or dead battery